You may take a CompTIA Certification Exam either online or in-person.
Online testing offers you the ease and convenience to test for your certification from any quiet, distraction-free and secure location at anytime.
Choose online testing if you want:
- A secure and easy way to test from home, a closed-door office or any place that has a private area available to you
- The flexibility to schedule your exam at any hour convenient to you
- Technical support if something goes wrong during your exam session
For online testing, you’ll need a:
- Quiet, enclosed, private location
- Reliable device that meets system requirements and has a webcam
- Strong, consistent internet connection with a minimum speed of 1 Mbps down/up
Find out how to take a test online
CompTIA In-person Testing provides you with testing options at any of the thousands of Pearson VUE test centers located around the world.
Choose in-person testing if you:
- Don’t have access to a private, distraction-free location
- Don’t have reliable Internet access
- Have limited understanding of written and spoken English or other language barriers
Find out how to take a test in-person